NORWICH BLOGGERS NETWORKING EVENT


Hey everyone, it's Justine here, I thought I'd give you all a quick run down on our event we hosted last week!


So we held our 4th event at The Mash Tun pub just outside the city center, the venue was lovely it was so spacious and had lovely big windows which let lots of light it- that also meant that it let the sun in which meant it was soooooo hot. This event was just about bringing local bloggers and businesses together to meet and network with each other.


The Curl Company sent over some styling cream and Amie Skincare sent over some sheet masks for all of our bloggers to try. I am so excited to give these both a go on my next pamper evening.





FYFO, a local shoe shop in Norwich came along with a huge range of their shoes and bags. They had so many shoes I loved- excuse me all of the Birkenstocks. They also had a few pairs of scented shoes- that's right scented!! They smelt like lemon sherbet and I literally couldn't get enough, it's such a genius idea!




Kate from Arbonne came over with a huge range of items from their range, I tried their primer and fell in love! I'm very intrigued by their foundations so I'll have to give those a go at some point.





White Rabbit Gifts bought a huge selection of their range- I loved everything of theirs, they had the cutest selection of cards and hand painted animal ornaments that I just know my mum will love! Their flavoured coffees looked really awesome too- I was very gutted that I don't like coffee because there was so many yummy flavours!




Lisa Angel bought a massive range of their jewellery and everything is literally so perfect! They gave every blogger an item of their choice which was so kind of them- I chose a rose gold bracelet which I also got personalised!



Milk and Moss sent over these gorgeous cupcakes which were out of this world!! 



Just Essentials were their usual awesome selves and bought over a massive range of their stuff, they also gave everyone a little goodybag absolutely filled which was very kind of them.


Hollie from Benefit came over to chat to people and gave everyone a little goodybag with the cutest passport covers and mini lollitints!


Neals Yard sent over this awesome raffle prize and a lady to give everyone hand and arm massages, I had one and never realised how much tension I had in my hands and arms!! It was so relaxing.


We also had the lovely ladies from Jarrolds chatitng to everyone about their future events and just getting to know eachother. Then our very own Courteney was doing gel nails for people. 

So that was our last event! If you missed this one and want to come to our next one which is on the 18th August do email us!! norwichbloggers@gmail.com


No comments